Important information regarding office visits
Our office is doing what we can to operate in the best interest of our patients and staff. To that end, we're taking the following measures;
- As an essential service, our office will remain open from 7:30 AM- 2:00 PM on Monday-Friday and Saturday from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. We may adjust hours according to demand.
- The goal of offices such as ours remaining open is to keep our patients safe, out of danger and out of emergency rooms. This refers to people with emergencies such as injuries or infections and our regular at-risk patients with conditions such as diabetes and severe circulatory issues.
- If you have an urgent matter such as an infection or injury, we'll work to get you in for an appointment as soon as possible. We have an x-ray in the office, so you don't have to visit a separate facility if you're in need.
- If you are ill, please stay home. If you have a regular appointment, feel free to call us and we'll reschedule at a later date when things return to normal.
- Due to the social distancing recommendations, at the office we request that you come alone if possible. If not possible, then bring no more than one person with you. Once checking in we'll request that you return to your car until we are ready to place you into a treatment room.
The State and Federal Governments have eased regulations concerning telemedicine and insurance companies have agreed to cover telemedicine visits as they would for any in-person office visit. We have the ability to provide telemedicine visits for those of you who have questions, need follow-ups or want to know if a problem warrants an in-office visit. These appointments will need to be scheduled much like any other visit and can be performed outside of normal office hours.
The telemedicine process is quite simple, safe and secure. No programs need to be downloaded. When you schedule an appointment we'll send you the personalized room link to connect to the program to start the visit at the scheduled time. Webcam and microphone capabilities are obviously required, along with the Chrome, Firefox or Safari internet browsers.